Monday, February 27, 2012

Vote for Phil Davidson: A found poem by Daniel Mefford


Vote for Phil Davidson                                                                                  Dan Mefford

Good evening
My name is Phil Davidson
And I am seeking my party’s nomination
For the position of Stark County Treasurer

In terms of education
I have a bachelors degree in sociology,
A bachelor’s degree in history,
A masters degree in public administration,
And a masters degree in communication.

Let’s use this knowledge not as a tool,
But as a weapon.

Albert Einstein issued one of my most favorite quotes
And it is as follows:
In the middle of opportunity…
excuse me, “in the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.”
Let me repeat that so I have some clarity tonight!

This is the opportunity we’ve been waiting for.
The Stark County treasurer’s office IS A MESS.
Now is the time to seize this opportunity
With an aggressive campaign
And an even more aggressive campaigner.

I have been a Republican in times good
And I have been a Republican in times bad.
I will hit the ground running,
Come out swinging,
And end up winning!












Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhV5RgcNJjE

No comments:

Post a Comment